Military Injury Compensation Claims

If you have suffered an accident or injury whilst being employed by the UK military and it was not your fault then you may be able to make a military injury compensation claim.

Jason Brady, specialises in handling military accident claims against the Ministry of Defense (MOD). Military injuries and accidents are increasing year-on-year and if you have been affected you may be eligible to claim financial compensation.

If you unsure as to whether you have a claim, please call us and we can advise you. All claims are taken on a no win, no fee basis.

If you wish to make a claim due to PTSD, then please click here for further information.

Compensation claims against the Ministry of Defence (MOD)

You may be able to make a military injury compensation claim against the MOD due to:

If you have suffered an injury that is not listed here, please call us as it is very likely we can still help you.

Making a Military Injury Compensation Claim Against the MOD

You are within your legal right to bring a compensation claim against any employer, even if you are still employed by them. For the claim to be successful you must be able to show that there has been a breach of duty or negligence by the MOD. However, although this may sound daunting, we can guide you through claims process with ease and support.

If you wish to call Jason for a free, no obligation discussion please contact us 0800 083 5500

Contact Us

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Infographic

Please feel free to use our PTSD infographic on your own website or blog using the embed code below:

call me back latest news

What our clients say…

“Anna Woolf’s persistent nature when dealing with the defendant’s insurance company and encouragement when it came to pursuing the correct amount in compensation was excellent. Once again, a big thank you to Anna and all involved with my case.”

Mr. H, London

Read More